Wednesday 2 March 2016

Bobbi Brown Highlighting powder and Creamy Lip Colour

Early in February I visited the Bobbi Brown counter and left with these two amazing products. The Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in Pink Glow and the Creamy Lip Colour in Pale Beige. 
The highlighter comes in the usual black compact with a large mirror inside. The quality of the product itself is amazing, it's so soft and almost creamy. The colour is lovely, a blend of champagne pink and cream shades, suitable for light to medium complexions even with yellow undertones. In the summer you might want to try the Bronze Glow with all the tan going on but I think this is perfect for dull winter time. Also the pigmentation is really good and it blends really well with other products. If you use a mat bronzer to contour your face, you'll realise that this powder will add back the light on your cheeks with such natural warmth. 

In search of the perfect nude I purchased the Creamy Lip Colour in Pale Beige. I can tell you it's the best lipstick I have ever owned. I have very dry lips -all year long- and wearing a lipstick is such a nuisance since, even with prior prepping, after a while my lips crack. Fortunately this lipstick is a saviour! It's moisturising, yet not sticky or shiny and long-lasting, yet not drying. The shade is so natural on my lips, it doesn't make them paler nor has this chalky texture (which comes with most Mac lipsticks). I love everything about it and I am definitely returning back to the counter to explore the shade range. 

Have you tried any of them?
What are your favourite Bobbi Brown products?

xo
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment