Wednesday 16 September 2015

Dry & Damaged Hair Care Routine - Part 3 -Finishing touches

So, finally this is the last part of my hair routine. The finishing touches as I like to say. The following products are my faves at the moment. 


Product No 4 - Farcom Seri Argan Oil 50ml

This amazing argan oil I bought from my hairdresser's. Farcom, its maker, its a Greek family owned cosmetics company found in 1970. This argan oil provides intensive hair treatment to damaged hair. It is absorbed quickly and transforms and nourishes the hair without leaving any residue. I usually apply one pump on dry hair for extra shine but you can always use it on towel-dried hair. 

You can find it on selected salons for about 10.


Product No 5 - Elvive Extraordinary Oil

I don't usually buy cosmetic products from the supermarket, even if it is for hair care but there was a discount on that so being a bargain hunter I indulged. And I think I did good. It is also a versatile product as you can use it as a conditioning treatment, a styling product and to boost shine too. 

You can find it on supermarkets for about €10 (I got it with a 50% discount) or Boots (UK) for £9.99



This I got a few years ago but never really used it that often due to the smell, which is quite heavy and spicy for my taste. Other than that it is a fine, non-greasy oil mist that instantly gets absorbed, leaving hair nourished, smooth and shiny. It also includes natural UV protection to extend the life of colour treatments.

I bought mine from allbeauty (UK) around €9 but now you can find it for €6.99 or on beautybay for €15.50


Obviously I don't wear all these products on my hair at the same time. I've got my seasonal favourites which means that depending on the season or when I get a new one I change my usual routine. During the summer I wash my hair almost every day because I am lucky enough to live by the sea and I usually spend my afternoons there. This means my hair needs extra protection and care from the sun, heat and salty water.  So I might overdo it a little bit. After all I am truly a beauty addict :)

What about you? What are your favourite hair products at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment